PaloSanto is a woody scent of warm spices is blended with sandalwood and sweet patchouli for an enticing and comforting aroma.
Top – black pepper, clove leaf, nutmeg
Middle – lavender
Bottom – cedar wood, tonka bean, patchouli, vanilla amber, sandalwood, olibanum
Volume: 9 oz
Burn Time: up to 60 hours
Natural coconut wax blend, paraben free, non-GMO coconut, sustainable wax base, Essential and fragrance oil blends, lead free cotton wick, clean burn, hand-poured in the USA.
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want!